The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components.
• Full-length 1-3/8 in. cross tube
• Six 3/16 in. laser-cut steel ribs
• 3/8 in. steel cutting edge
SnowDogg Illuminator™ LED Headlights are brighter and longer-lasting than traditional halogens. Active Defrosting Technology™ keeps the Illuminators ice-free even in the biting cold – a central heat source defrosts the entire lens evenly, preventing the streaking or banding that’s common with other LED plow lights.
SnowDogg HX High-Intensity Halogens are also available.
Mount and dismount in record time with the new RapidLink™ Attachment System.
• Center-mounted drop foot props up your plow with the pull of a handle
• Hydraulically powered Jack Switch™ adjusts your plow’s mounting height on the fly so it’s easy to line up with your vehicle
• Connects to your truck with a single driver’s side foot pedal
• Works with all existing SnowDogg MD / VMD truck mounts.
From the municipal style chain lift to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, the MDII handles whatever winter throws at you.
• 1/4 in. grade 50 steel construction
• Powerful lift cylinders
• Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit
• SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
• Optimized hose routing
Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit one-handed controller puts all plows functions in the palm of your hand.
Other standard accessories:
• Contoured poly snow deflector
• Cast shoes
• Wire reinforced blade guides